Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Stop putting Kobe in that convo bro cmon. Kobe never shot MJ & Durants % from mid range or the field in general. Why do you guys do this clown shyt?

And for the record I never mentioned anything about “efficiency” you retards always cling to that

But if you gonna sit there and claim that Kobe wasn’t a deadly midrange shooter, second only to MJ then I wanna know what alternate nba were you watching the last 20 years

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
imagine thinking Kobe wasnt one of the deadliest one on one players of all time :mjlol: who literally saved our olympic gold on top of that

then ducking the thread when Brooklyn beats Toronto with an 8 man Rotation and 4 rookies :bryan: Patty, KD and Blake ... the last 2 pages of this thread are a fukking mess

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
And for the record I never mentioned anything about “efficiency” you retards always cling to that

But if you gonna sit there and claim that Kobe wasn’t a deadly midrange shooter, second only to MJ then I wanna know what alternate nba were you watching the last 20 years

Your username is goat status. Fits you perfectly. Even the shyt you posted makes my argument. What an idiot.