Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Only works cause all three can defend the perimeter. Good luck to any team finding that many bigs.

I believe that this is such a strong talking point nowadays that the next generation of big prospects 3-5 years from now will all have perimeter defense ingrained into their DNA going forward. I believe there will be a league where most 6'10" and up bigs can play solid D on guards.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that this is such a strong talking point nowadays that the next generation of big prospects 3-5 years from now will all have perimeter defense ingrained into their DNA going forward. I believe there will be a league where most 6'10" and up bigs can play solid D on guards.
Imagine the defensive potential if they’re able to pull off the trade for Simmons.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Imagine the defensive potential if they’re able to pull off the trade for Simmons.

Well, they'd have to give up atleast one in the deal (probably Allen)

Then to complete the cypher they gonna need a defensive 2 guard. If they did that tho, watch out. :ehh:

But defense can't win championships in today's game. They'd need some more offensive help