Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
:mjlol: Says a dude who has been exposed multiple times for not watching the games you speak about. Hell, I don't even think you're watching THIS game so what the fukk are you quoting me for, cac? Couldn't just accept your L in the other thread
:mjlol: Embiid 1-9 with 4 points and we're talking about Jayson Tatum (who is outscoring AND outrebounding him) underperforming here. That's all you need to know about his status in this league
You're like an amalgamation of all the worst traits of Coli posters. Vicarious embarrassment is real with you.

:picard:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The entire team is.

They've got that championship experience as a unit, Giannis/Middleton/Jrue all know what it takes to lead the team and keep persevering when things aren't going their way, Portis is playing the best ball of his career, the addition of Grayson Allen can't be emphasized enough, and they still have Brook and DiVincenzo to return.

I know you want the Warriors to be that team, but they aren't at that level yet.
Gill why you with the bullshyt? Did I even mention the warriors? Once? What I said about Gannis ain’t no slight to the bucks.. It’s Gannis who’s gotta better.. The team is still the same and that’s a good thing..

get off that bullshyt if I ain’t mention the warriors neither should you

Daps
Gill why you with the bullshyt? Did I even mention the warriors? Once? What I said about Gannis ain’t no slight to the bucks.. It’s Gannis who’s gotta better.. The team is still the same and that’s a good thing..

get off that bullshyt if I ain’t mention the warriors neither should you
Because I know you only quoted me due to the argument we had the other day about the Bucks. Why did you even feel the need to quote me in the first place to make out like Giannis is the only one who's improved? Other folks agreed with what I said.
@Gil Scott-Heroin this what I was telling you it’s as clear as day..
:stopitslime:

You need to get off that bullshyt.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're like an amalgamation of all the worst traits of Coli posters. Vicarious embarrassment is real with you.

:picard:
:mjlol:Still on my dikk in multiple thread without an actual argument?

I'm not sure if anyone in the history of the internet has taken more Ls than you

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Because I know you only quoted me due to the argument we had the other day about the Bucks. Why did you even feel the need to quote me in the first place to make out like Giannis is the only one who's improved? Other folks agreed with what I said.

:stopitslime:

You need to get off that bullshyt.
I specifically said it was Gannis who got better so why you assuming I’m meaning something else? Don’t confuse me with these agenda driven clowns on here.. I ask direct questions to the point

and did Gannis not get better? Yes or no? This ain’t hard man

Daps
I specifically said it was Gannis who got better so why you assuming I’m meaning something else? Don’t confuse me with these agenda driven clowns on here.. I ask direct questions to the point
Because you're making out Giannis is the only one who got better. The point is, the entire team has, as a collective. Multiple posters have told you the same thing.

Why did you feel the need to even debate that point?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Because you're making out Giannis is the only one who got better. The point is, the entire team has, as a collective. Multiple posters have told you the same thing.

Why did you feel the need to even debate that point?

Team is the same bro with the additions of Jrue and Allen… Their defense is the same and offense… What’s different is Gannis ascension hitting the J’s with consistency now

Daps
Team is the same bro with the additions of Jrue and Allen… Their defense is the same and offense… What’s different is Gannis ascension hitting the J’s with consistency now
Just because Giannis may have improved more than anyone else, doesn't mean the team also hasn't gotten better. This isn't a battle of Giannis v. the Bucks. Giannis' confidence in expanding his game only makes his team better and those around him; if he's hitting outside shots, it only forces defenses to make more of a concerted effort to defend him on the perimeter, which also in turn gives his teammates more space to operate in, therefore, making the team better.

What the fukk are you even arguing at this point? It was completely nonsensical to debate what I was saying in the first instance. Now, you're trying to flip this into some shyt about questioning whether I think Giannis has improved or not.

You even inadvertently admitted the team is better by saying - "Team is the same bro with the additions of Jrue and Allen"

:unimpressed: