Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
@CantStop you taking over from Swag now with your jinxing? You been on the decline ever since the preseason.

full

Daps
You been feeling yourself this season with the warriors killing. Keep talking and I’ll call Ja Morant to put an end to this :sas2:
I bet when you were watching that 4th quarter, you were praying that y'all had Lowry instead. You know it's the difference between a championship and a 1st/2nd round exit.

:sas1:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You been feeling yourself this season with the warriors killing. Keep talking and I’ll call Ja Morant to put an end to this :sas2:
Keep putting your stock in Ja… Steph already dropped 50 on them nikkas with Brooks being a faggit hugging his nuts all game and double, triple covering him.. circle Dec 23rd at the chase center… Grizz will be in town.. We will see the real

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@thelonious21 @Skooby @raidersreceiver

supposedly some big information is about to drop today about Neil Oshley.

A lot of “internal” sources are saying he’s done a new gm will enter the picture.

Also talks of moving CJ and Nurk for a center and wing are intensifying.
Why didn't they just fire him? He's not even worth an investigation. This is the same guy that drafted Al Farque Aminu instead of Paul George way back when he was our GM. Oshley is a terrible GM

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why didn't they just fire him? He's not even worth an investigation. This is the same guy that drafted Al Farque Aminu instead of Paul George way back when he was our GM. Oshley is a terrible GM
Yeah they were talking about his draft pick choices last night on a blazers podcast. I was just smh. At some of the talent we passed to get someone like Zach Collins. I mean even the offseason pick ups are questionable. No reason why CJ wasn't moved this offseason.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
@thelonious21 @Skooby @raidersreceiver

supposedly some big information is about to drop today about Neil Oshley.

A lot of “internal” sources are saying he’s done a new gm will enter the picture.

Also talks of moving CJ and Nurk for a center and wing are intensifying.
I fukking hope. Nurk been ass last 2 seasons.