Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
could Carmelo start in Lebron's absence?
i feel like he still has the scoring prowess in him and could open things up

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You said the Cavs would be better off starting with Love instead of going with the Mobley/Allen combo.
You're already lying as usual.. i said they need spacing and they shouldn't start that lineup which included Okoro/Mobley/Allen because of the 0 spacing ...since that comment Bikerstaffs adjustment has been to sit Okoro and insert a jump shooter at the 3 ..of course highlighting my point:francis:

You said Mobley wouldn't be able to stay on the floor because he'd be fouling and couldn't keep pace with the NBA play
He has done a great job staying out of foul trouble..to his credit tho ...I guess you caught me there huh :francis:

however ..he cant shoot and the offense has performed better when he's off the court ...like i said :francis:

You said the Cavs were a "nonsensical, amateur hour, low rate organization" for even thinking about playing Mobley/Allen together.
As usual..You're lying ... this is not what i said ... i said they were nonsensical for attempting a 3 Center rotation thinking that would bring sustained success... you read what I wrote you read me expound on what i wrote and yet choose to mislead because.. gimmick posters gimmick post:francis:

There's nothing to say in April. You were definitively wrong.

When are you going to take accountability for your WOAT takes?

:unimpressed:
Definitively wrong about what exactly? The only definitive quality in this exchange is your ability to babble these corny half truths

And just like there was "something to say" last year when your last man crush Deni Avdija stunk it up after the first few months of decent play lolz there will be more to say with an increasing sample size this season and beyond

On the flip side ..rushing out in the beginning of November hopelessly trying to "catch a W online" by any contrived means necessary however does show me just how definitive your quest for my validation is .....:picard:

*bookmarked