Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He has, but I'm not worried about his shooting. I feel pretty confident that that will come around. I don't like the idea that they were fukking with his shot though. I like what I see with him running the show.
if he doesn't get that shooter respect, he gets swarmed and ran on like what just happened :yeshrug: this is looking like the evan turner show all over again just with more minutes and worse surrounding players. i'd feel different if the rule changes hadn't happened but now? idk

Daps
if he doesn't get that shooter respect, he gets swarmed and ran on like what just happened :yeshrug: this is looking like the evan turner show all over again just with more minutes and worse surrounding players. i'd feel different if the rule changes hadn't happened but now? idk

nikka it’s his 3rd game calm down lol

He’s getting a ton of open shots. His defense and playmaking are there, shot will take time seeing as he missed preseason and training camp.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It's game 3 for him. And Evan Turner couldn't shoot in college, while Cade made a living knocking down jumpers from all positions. It's a lazy comparison. Again, I'm not worried about his shot. He got swarmed on a pick and turned it over. It happens. He'll learn from it. I like what I've seen this game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's game 3 for him. And Evan Turner couldn't shoot in college, while Cade made a living knocking down jumpers from all positions. It's a lazy comparison. Again, I'm not worried about his shot. He got swarmed on a pick and turned it over. It happens. He'll learn from it. I like what I've seen this game.
a lot of those college shooters looking funny in the light because of the empty gyms last year but either way hope he turns it around :manny: quicker detroit gives up on hayes the better too

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I had a feeling MIami would have an off night glad i stayed away from the ML....

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be mad as hell when Ime buries Nesmith on the bench again once Richardson is back :beli:

Only team in the league that doesn't play its best shooter

Daps
Don't pay any attention to what @42 Monks is saying.

He's the same dumbass mf that said he wanted no parts of drafting LaMelo, said nobody would be paying attention to him if it wasn't for LaVar, that his ceiling was a role player, and desperately wanted Wiseman instead. He's not too dissimilar to Swagnificent when it comes to projecting prospects.