Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen some clips of him playing dpoy level defense.

:wow:

obviously not all bigs can replicate that but thats why i like to see out of a big. moving your feet, active hands, and not giving them airspace. you give them airspace and you dont move your basically let them dictate everything and giving them a practice jumpshot. try to make them uncomfortable even if theres a chance you get beaten off the dribble rather than sitting in no man's land.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
obviously not all bigs can replicate that but thats why i like to see out of a big. moving your feet, active hands, and not giving them airspace. you give them airspace and you dont move your basically let them dictate everything and giving them a practice jumpshot. try to make them uncomfortable even if theres a chance you get beaten off the dribble rather than sitting in no man's land.

In a way, I'm starting to think that they should keep at the 4 as he's going to become slower once he puts on more weight.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may end up being a great NBA season. They're allowing some physicality to the game, defenders aren't as scared, scores aren't looking videogame-ish
high scores are great and all, but if its uncontested 3's and layup lines in games decided by double digits ppl will lose interest. competitive basketball and balance is entertaining, not guys flailing around and matador defense.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This may end up being a great NBA season. They're allowing some physicality to the game, defenders aren't as scared, scores aren't looking videogame-ish
I think the crazy amount shot makers in the NBA made it doable to let defenses get more physical. The NBA is in that perfect range of 100-115 points per game for offense and defense to show out.