Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah Giddey is going to be good. You peep SGA's game? I know he's on the rise but his game looks either real fluid and graceful or awkward and weird asf. He's got option #1 money but not sure if his game translates into being a first option on the team

Plenty of 2s and 3s got max money....none of thats gonna matter as long as hes in OKC...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Giddey is going to be good. You peep SGA's game? I know he's on the rise but his game looks either real fluid and graceful or awkward and weird asf. He's got option #1 money but not sure if his game translates into being a first option on the team
He’s a really good player but like you said he can just be flat out goofy at times. He’s a great #2 but he’ll never be a #1 on a deep playoff team. I get why OKC had to pay him though.

He doesn’t have one thing he’s great at, he’s just really good at a bunch of things which is why I see him as an All-Star and not a superstar.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I like the energy McGee brings to the Suns bench. Could of used someone like him last season in the finals.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He’s a really good player but like you said he can just be flat out goofy at times. He’s a great #2 but he’ll never be a #1 on a deep playoff team. I get why OKC had to pay him though.

He doesn’t have one thing he’s great at, he’s just really good at a bunch of things which is why I see him as an All-Star and not a superstar.

Hes great at changing speeds off the dribble,its important if you dont have superior athleticism...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron and KD are in the phone right now talking about “figuring it out cause these dudes are washed”

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad year for Russ and James btw... witnessing a lot of what people have been saying for years... can’t really blame age either