Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Ant letting it be known it's his team

Another quote of Ant's: "Preseason everybody is sharing the ball. Everybody happy. So when the season starts everything changed. I. I. I. I want to shoot this. I want to shoot that,” Edwards said. “Like coach said in practice the other day, JO playing his balls off on defense, don’t get no shots on offense. Jaden plays his balls off, don’t get no shots. Beas runs the floor hard, don’t get no shots.”

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Another quote of Ant's: "Preseason everybody is sharing the ball. Everybody happy. So when the season starts everything changed. I. I. I. I want to shoot this. I want to shoot that,” Edwards said. “Like coach said in practice the other day, JO playing his balls off on defense, don’t get no shots on offense. Jaden plays his balls off, don’t get no shots. Beas runs the floor hard, don’t get no shots.”

:ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I like that :mjgrin: he ain't gonna tiptoe around these fools any longer.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

Ant man the franchise player :manny:

Breh is a dog :wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

Hes already ducking The Spurs

What I tell yall

THIS IS NEW JACK CITY

YALL GONNA SEE REAL QUICK