Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
He can’t develop into a 3&D?
Well, as we've seen, GS can turn the murkiest of waters into wine, but this squad already has what he provides in abundance. It'd be more of a luxury than a need, especially when developing Moody and Kuminga should take precedence.

A small-ball lineup with Dray/Thybulle in the frontcourt would be pretty dope though, I can't lie.

They could roll out something like this if they needed to kick-start a run with defense:

Steph
GP2/Moody/Klay
Wiggins/Kuminga
Thybulle
Draymond.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Donovan Mitchell is fugazi to me I’m sorry. He’s small and he shoots too much
He’d be a great fit in Miami. The rest of the defense can make up for his deficiencies and he’s got a mini-Wade in him. I have no doubt they were gonna pick him a few years back before Utah took him the pick before. Then we ended up with Bam

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He’d be a great fit in Miami. The rest of the defense can make up for his deficiencies and he’s got a mini-Wade in him. I have no doubt they were gonna pick him a few years back before Utah took him the pick before. Then we ended up with Bam

That ain't a great fit. I can already tell we'd have to give up a decent chunk of defenders and dude just isn't like that. We'd immediately have a undersized backcourt and Lowry getting a year older and prolly still won't be in shape.

Lillard prolly my preference at this point even though he prolly the same tier of defender as Mitchell, but I think he's more consistent on the offensive end and having him at the 1 is preferable to Mitchell at the 2.