Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sounds like the perfect tank commander. :troll:
He's helping the tank for sure but taking away from Suggs (when he's healthy). It isn't like Suggs is tearing it up himself but he needs the extra reps and the ball in his hands.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
refs went back to calling shyt like they have the past few years unlike they did to start the season. so defenses aren't being as physical now plus they're worn down from the season/not trying to get injured before the playoffs
In fairness Trae been getting his all year

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don’t give yourself false hope. You’ll just be let down. When have I ever lied?

:mjgrin:
No expectations but considering just his basic fundamentals he looks good.. not fumbling the ball and establishing low post presence and hitting the boards.. He’s not asked to be the #1 option just a clean up man in the interior and defense… Draymond will guide him accordingly… as we stated all we need is a decent to solid big in the paint nothing more nothing else.. He will provide that :ehh:

Daps
No expectations but considering just his basic fundamentals he looks good.. not fumbling the ball and establishing low post presence and hitting the boards.. He’s not asked to be the #1 option just a clean up man in the interior and defense… Draymond will guide him accordingly… as we stated all we need is a decent to solid big in the paint nothing more nothing else.. He will provide that :ehh:
He’s playing against G-League players. Of course, if you simply go off the highlights you’re not going to see where he’s fukking up against inferior talent/athletes. There’s little to no defensive resistance on any of his field goal makes. Like nothing - the defense is standing there watching him. It’s the type of shyt you’d see in training camp. And none of those highlights show his defensive rotations and understanding of what to do on that end. You can’t take anything out of those highlights. Expecting a different player to last season is delusional. Draymond tried to guide him last season and he didn’t get it. What makes you think that’s suddenly going to change when he hasn’t played since then?

As I said, don’t give yourself false hope. He’ll barely get any run in the playoffs, anyway. He’s simply not ready for that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He’s playing against G-League players. Of course, if you simply go off the highlights you’re not going to see where he’s fukking up against inferior talent/athletes. There’s little to no defensive resistance on any of his field goal makes. Like nothing - the defense is standing there watching him. It’s the type of shyt you’d see in training camp. And none of those highlights show his defensive rotations and understanding of what to do on that end. You can’t take anything out of those highlights. Expecting a different player to last season is delusional. Draymond tried to guide him last season and he didn’t get it. What makes you think that’s suddenly going to change when he hasn’t played since then?

As I said, don’t give yourself false hope. He’ll barely get any run in the playoffs, anyway. He’s simply not ready for that.

Bro it doesn’t matter where he play we looking for the nuances in his improvement.. Jokic old coach is working with him.. He’s going to improve, hell he literally got Draymond’s touch around basket better..

You say Draymond tried to guide him last season but you not taking into account he had zero training camp reps he was literally thrown out there.. Embid played literally 78 games in his first 3 seasons so why we giving smoke too Weisman? I say if he’s not better with the help of Jokic coach, his G league reps and a full season under his belt then fine it’s time to move on..

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
That Suns/Lakers game was more like a casual practice. I haven't seen the Suns run through a team that easily all season.