Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Nikkas better put respect on Jalen's name.
Once he's actually not stifled by his bytch ass coach, he showing why he should have went 1st

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
It's insane to think a team with KD playing in the play-in and getting bounced instantly.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas better put respect on Jalen's name.
Once he's actually not stifled by his bytch ass coach, he showing why he should have went 1st
He’s being unleashed. They had dude playing like Harden. I keep telling folks only Harden can play like Harden because he’s a HOF. Jalen can’t be a 3 or drive dude. Now he’s utilizing that midrange and it’s beautiful. telling the a gifted rookie Like Jalen what shots he can’t or can’t takes is just bad developmental planning. Especially with a two set motion shot like his. He halfway has to work harder than most to get his shot off and then you want to limit his shot location. Just stupid coaching

Houston offense is still the same as if we still have Harden here and that’s depressing. It only worked with Harden becaue Harden is Harden.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I can already tell this Custer cat they got doing commentary for NY/LA gonna be doing too much

sounding like a 70s radio DJ

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He’s being unleashed. They had dude playing like Harden. I keep telling folks only Harden can play like Harden because he’s a HOF. Jalen can’t be a 3 or drive dude. Now he’s utilizing that midrange and it’s beautiful. telling the a gifted rookie Like Jalen what shots he can’t or can’t takes is just bad developmental planning. Especially with a two set motion shot like his. He halfway has to work harder than most to get his shot off and then you want to limit his shot location. Just stupid coaching

Houston offense is still the same as if we still have Harden here and that’s depressing. It only worked with Harden becaue Harden is Harden.
Harden is one of the offensive GOATs. I still get flak for saying he's better offensively than Jordan