Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I always feel a little empty after watching Lavine. His numbers generally always look good but he should be doing more. He should be the best two guard in the league by a mile. Physically and athletically, there's nobody that can match him as a shooting guard. Effortless athleticism and speed but he doesn't drive to the hoop nearly enough. Five free throws a game from him is criminal. Just feels like he settles for jumpers too often even though he hits them at an efficient clip but he could create way more havoc by driving more often.

Derozan's been unbelievable this season but Lavine gives them a higher ceiling.

He has bunch of lingering injuries that is fukking up his handles so he is settling for more jumpers. He is still scoring but he is having a slightly down year

I fw Zach but his overall feel for the game is lacking....his awareness esp defensively is like a 2nd year player....that is what holds him back from being an All Pro instead of just an Allstar

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I always feel a little empty after watching Lavine. His numbers generally always look good but he should be doing more. He should be the best two guard in the league by a mile. Physically and athletically, there's nobody that can match him as a shooting guard. Effortless athleticism and speed but he doesn't drive to the hoop nearly enough. Five free throws a game from him is criminal. Just feels like he settles for jumpers too often even though he hits them at an efficient clip but he could create way more havoc by driving more often.

Derozan's been unbelievable this season but Lavine gives them a higher ceiling.
Zach ain't all the way right imo. He hasn't caught fire and just shytted on nikkas like he was last season.

The logical explanation to me, is that he's playing through pain and can't really go off like we've seen before