GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
FMybb9QUYAEMMPK

Those shorts are nice

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The Warriors could have gained ground in the standings for 1st seed but they lost the last 2 games. The Suns might keep the 1st seed even without Chris Paul.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think we need to be honest here, :russ: has been really bad for quite a few years now.
I'm talking like not even in the league any more bad:

I happen to come across this clip from 2019, and the amount of fukk ups caused by :youngsabo: is astronomical.

Lakers deployed that exact same strategy in the bubble playoffs later that year... double/triple teaming Harden by completely ignoring Westbrook...

... and yet 2 years later they actually acquire Westbrook as if things would be any different.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminder: The Heat starting 5 have barely played any games together this season and they’ve still held on me onto a top seed.

Oladipo was just taken off the injury report too.

@CarltonJunior still sees as struggling to make the playoffs

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Reminder: The Heat starting 5 have barely played any games together this season and they’ve still held on me onto a top seed.

Oladipo was just taken off the injury report too.

@CarltonJunior still sees as struggling to make the playoffs
They deserve a ton of credit. They were playing guys like Yurtseven and Kyle Guy and max strus and Gabe Vincent, Cody Martin, and still held it down. Bam, jimmy, and Lowry missed a ton of time and haven’t had a lot of continuity and they still competed their asses off

meanwhile the Warriors blow leads and then run to the “we didn’t have draymond” excuse as if they didn’t build a lead and have the game in hand before they shyt the bed

I say all that to say Spo is objectively a better coach than Kerr

Daps
They deserve a ton of credit. They were playing guys like Yurtseven and Kyle Guy and max strus and Gabe Vincent, Cody Martin, and still held it down. Bam, jimmy, and Lowry missed a ton of time and haven’t had a lot of continuity and they still competed their asses off

meanwhile the Warriors blow leads and then run to the “we didn’t have draymond” excuse as if they didn’t build a lead and have the game in hand before they shyt the bed

I say all that to say Spo is objectively a better coach than Kerr
:unimpressed: