Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook was like a little kid on this play. that drive aint work so he got mad at the ref
5LfsrYF.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yea bro, I'm completely fine with bro doing his thing to get back, but it doesn't seem as if that's the case. It legit seems like the injury happened unexpectedly, but Zion took advantage of it to force his way out. I'm pretty sure his step pops told him to do this shyt. Step pops is trying to secure his bag. That shyt is garbage and I hope it runs future teams the wrong way, to the point that Zion deads that shyt.

Nah. I think Zion people trying to get him on the court, but, his injury is worst than they want to admit.

Apparently the Pelicans leaking shyt and tryign to get him to get a second surgery like KD. But, the family wants a shot so he can play sooner.

I DO think some of the shyt like going to Portland and the LSU trainer is to embarrass the Pels into playing him, but, they ain't budging cuz that contract is coming up and they don't want Zion to get hurt, again.

Zion ppl went as far as to pull him out the bubble because he came in in such bad basketball shape. They tired of the noise about his health and weight.

I'm purely speculating from the rumors I've heard, but, this makes the most sense putting it together.

Zion is gonna be here atleast a year after he re-ups. He's not dumb enough to got through UFA and not paying much.