Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
need a new coach/staff, GM and gut the roster.

Melo and Miles can stay
dude plays JT Thor, gets legit solid minutes, forgets he exists the rest of the game

watches as detroit bigs walk through cody martin and pj in the paint to crash the paint at will. is surprised when the team is slow to rotate on 3s from grant and bey

borrego is 100% assistant coach energy. he might be a good development guy. but he legit can't process what he's seeing on the court in front of him

im tired

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
Every time I watch the Warriors I’m trying to figure out what Wiggins is good at, and how a max player seems to play with so little intensity. Bron really knew what he was doing trading him before he even played a game.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Every time I watch the Warriors I’m trying to figure out what Wiggins is good at, and how a max player seems to play with so little intensity. Bron really knew what he was doing trading him before he even played a game.
45723109._SY475_.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
dude plays JT Thor, gets legit solid minutes, forgets he exists the rest of the game

watches as detroit bigs walk through cody martin and pj in the paint to crash the paint at will. is surprised when the team is slow to rotate on 3s from grant and bey

borrego is 100% assistant coach energy. he might be a good development guy. but he legit can't process what he's seeing on the court in front of him

im tired

send Borrego to the G League so Gelo can throw shade at him. This bozo ain’t even a fraction of David Blatt.

MJ needs to silently flex some of his influence and start handpicking the right pieces for this staff. another year of Borrego ain’t it. Don’t fukk around and have Melo find his way to the Knicks and turn that disaster around. Hornets are either all in or not.

It’s that simple. if this is Melo’s team then put some pieces around him that can run the floor, hit threes from anywhere and get a goddamn big man who does big man things. Not a big man jacking it up from half court. Trezz is a good piece to ride out the season but these bozos need to stick their dikk in the free agent market after the draft and put a package together or spend that bread.

fukkin Bulls bosses up in 1 offseason and they are eating even with half the damn roster injured.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dinwiddie ballin' outta control with the Mavs, @FAH1223 :lolbron:

He was playing like this in October and November. Let's see how he does in April and May. :ufdup:

The opportunities to attack down hill and hit open 3s were there in DC. Dude just bricked and was allergic to the paint. If he keeps this up, I'm convinced he self-sabotaged the team on some petty shid.