Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had CHA, ATL, and WAS been taking care of business Brooklyn would be the 11th seed right now.
This . How you have a 10 game losing streaky and still comfortably In the postseason. Those three teams are pretenders and play in teams. Rockets should have two lottery picks :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they the ones with the scary hours super team. how about THEY take care of business :dahell:

can't even overachieve in peace anymore without the league holding it against you :dead: we out here going from bad to horrendous because a mcdaniels brother is out of the rotation
Charlotte is underachieving. They along with Memphis were preseason picks to be the most improved teams. Nba heads/analyst didn’t either of the team to still be competing for playin spots. Y’all were suppose to take that leap this year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Charlotte is underachieving. They along with Memphis were preseason picks to be the most improved teams. Nba heads/analyst didn’t either of the team to still be competing for playin spots. Y’all were suppose to take that leap this year.
how is charlotte *under* achieving when our best player from last year is dead and the team can trade for Montrez Harrel and get younger :leostare:

this is exactly how I know people don't understand what all lamelo is doing on the court. dude really got people thinking this band of misfits and assorted project players is a cohesive team built to make a run at the playoffs this year and not two years down the road