Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
RJeff was also always projected to be drafted higher than Gilbert so I don't know how he was shocked by that, but of course dude likes to lie on these platforms so that wouldn't be too surprising

I specifically remember being surprised that Gilbert fell to the second round but I also remember Jefferson being projected a bit higher. Jefferson was ALWAYS going to be a Lottery pick

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
COME DOWN!!

ZION WILLIAMSON, YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON;

"BUT MY MENTAL HEALTH!"

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

"But, the weight jokes..."

"But, he may have depression..."

"But, what about if you saw your son getting joked on in Twitter..."

I swear, Zion mental gon be fine when he goes to New York.

Ben Simmons already got a timetable to get back to basketball after being "in a bad mental space" for almost a year.

Again, Number One overall pick, can't stay on the court. And it's our fault for complaining.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Sounds more like a sell-out and a nasty person if we're keeping it real.

Can we even prove that it helped grow the league vs having cameras only outside the locker room?

considering where the NBA was when Stern got there compared to where it was when he left...a majority of his moves can be seen as incredibly consequential to the growth of the league & sport globally

you can't be friends with all your co-workers/employees...there will come a time to rule with an iron fist and hurt feelings but that can't be the only way...ying & yang...finding the balance

Silver needs a lil bit more of this energy to cut out some of the bullshyt going on.