Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
nba players are dumb as rocks. warriors only thing that loses you the game is a 3 you give up a 3. jazz the only thing that gives you no chance to tie is to give up a 3, you give up a 3.
i'll never understand it, man. What are they saying in the huddles? I hear commentators say it all the time. can these nikkas not do 1st grade math?!

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
it's amazing how the Jazz lose in the same way

a team goes small, spreads the floor, and attacks their perimeter D forcing Gobert to come over and help and then no one rotates over...every time

They also struggle to score against switching defenses. You throw a switch at them and they have no idea what to do with it.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
wonder if Conley and gobert can be had for the right price this off-season

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Embiid is better then jokic
Doesn’t he out perform jokic head to head

and defensively jokic ain’t shyt to embiid

Jokic is 1A tho if his defense was better
his passing ability would close that gap for best player in the league and I’d give it to em fair and square

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
wonder if Conley and gobert can be had for the right price this off-season
Conley’s greatest value is probably as your 5th best player on a championship-level team. i.e no major expectations other than to not be a liability and maybe have a big game once a month.

Unfortunately he was brought in to be Utah's 2nd best player (offensively), as a sorta great value version of CP3 or Lowry. Offense, defense, facilitation, 'tangibles, etc.

But he don't got that in him anymore. A team like LAC could benefit if they want to gamble on another injury prone player.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Brehs how come the Jazz never throw the ball down to Gobert when he got the mismatch, I was watching when he got Reaves on him like why breh not getting the ball :mindblown: