Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
like I said...the Lakers are lucky(?) that the bottom of the west is trash & it will allow them to fall face first into the playoffs

but it seems more likely they get eliminated in the play ins

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Kings game was beautiful. Almost shed a real tear

:mjcry:

3 players scoring 20 or more. Defensive stops, great passing and active throughout the whole game.

Justin Holiday continues to stink it up outside of a Pacers uniform. Do not let him shoot
:damn:

Lamb was getting cooked defensively. If the Wolves forced the Towns switch on him or anyone for that matter, they take the W.

As much as I liked Haliburton, Sabonis provides exactly what they needed. A passing big that can crash the glass and be a reliable scorer. Weren't getting that with passive Haliburton. Good luck to him in Indiana.

Fox.

:wow:

That swipe at the end of the game. Block on Russell. 4th quarter he's locked in. I was a little concerned because throughout the 3rd it looked like he was holding on to his ribs.

:leostare:

Definitely need to upgrade the 3 spot.

Mitchell turning into his summer league self reinforces the need for Haliburton to move.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 weeks ago i woulda said FVV too but Siakam IMO overtook him a few weeks ago...
Yeah teams started taking away Fred’s space on screens and now he’s struggling unless someone, usually Siakam, is setting him up

I wouldn’t be surprised to see nothing happen either. I don’t think y’all would be getting one of our rotation players though. Maybe Boucher. Probably a few picks.