Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
What the fukk are you even talking about? I was having fun with it, hence the whole "Al Horford has entered the chat". I wasn't "trying too hard", and I wasn't "trying so hard to be right". And what does MVP have to do with anything?

It wasn't even that serious, but if you wanna take it there:

Embiid v. Celtics (no Horford) - 41 points on 14-25 from the field
Embiid v. Celtics (with Horford) - 13 points on 3-17 from the field.

:unimpressed:
Okay and he had 25 on Horford in a game this season, funny you omitted that one

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with as good as Luka has been so young it obviously makes total sense how he was winning mvps in the Eurloleague as a teenager but had to be wild & confusing to them why some Slovenian kid was so good

Daps
Okay and he had 25 on Horford in a game this season, funny you omitted that one
I didn't omit shyt.

I was proving a point about how he didn't go for 40 against the Celtics with Horford, and that he had a horribly inefficient game against them when Horford was in the lineup. Should we go over all the other games from previous seasons when Embiid shot horribly against Horford? It ain't that serious. Don't give me material for when Philly inevitability bows out of the postseason.

:manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I didn't omit shyt.

I was proving a point about how he didn't go for 40 against the Celtics with Horford, and that he had a horribly inefficient game against them when Horford was in the lineup. Should we go over all the other games from previous seasons when Embiid shot horribly against Horford? It ain't that serious. Don't give me material for when Philly inevitability bows out of the postseason.

:manny:

Don’t give you material?:mjlol: I know these nikkas ain’t going nowhere breh, I expect this as a Sixers fan

Daps
Don’t give you material?:mjlol: I know these nikkas ain’t going nowhere breh, I expect this as a Sixers fan
Oh, I’m talking about if/when Embiid shyts the bed that results in them bowing out.

:mjlit:

As I said, it ain’t that serious. Y’all nxggas don’t need to be all defensive when I was just throwing that Horford jab out there. He has been undoubtedly one of the best performers this season, and one of two players who're keeping the Big Man alive, but it's no secret that he has historically struggled against Horford and the defensive schemes he's been at the center of.