Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
aouNeq11_400x400.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Gil Scott-Heroin Problem with Siakam is down south you got national media like Russillo and Bill Simmons still saying theyd take Jerami Grant over him....and saying things like he cant come back no matter what he does....thats whats keeping him down...
I heard another national writer say Siakam has to prove himself and be consistent when he chose Miles Bridges for the AS spot...The guy who has a ring and an ALL NBA has to prove himself over the guy whos done nothing....Thats where this is it right now,NBA media is full of casual fans who are petty for the reason of keeping an agenda.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin Problem with Siakam is down south you got national media like Russillo and Bill Simmons still saying theyd take Jerami Grant over him....and saying things like he cant come back no matter what he does....thats whats keeping him down...
I heard another national writer say Siakam has to prove himself and be consistent when he chose Miles Bridges for the AS spot...The guy who has a ring and an ALL NBA has to prove himself over the guy whos done nothing....Thats where this is it right now,NBA media is full of casual fans who are petty for the reason of keeping an agenda.
Siakam is criminally underrated at this point

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nets punching the air they traded all picks and players for Harden. Jarrett Allen dropping 29 points and 22 rebounds, Caris Levert putting up 42 points and 8 assist on the same day they make Harden available in trade talks. :mjlol:
Yo Nets legit had one of the best benches in the fukkin league with Dwiddie, levert, Allen, Joe.. All those dudes went to the playoffs the year priors before Kyrie and KD came and once they arrived in BK they had the pieces but fukked up royally trading away the entire fukkin bench.. I said they were morons then and it’s lookin like they are even bigger morons now…

dudes heading to playin status and if they miss the playoffs all hell will break loose