The Nets are going to fukk around and be in the play-in tournament
:picard:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Clippers don’t make sense. When their team is depleted/have no stars, they lowkey have better chemistry. :gucci:
Its just now starting to gel but it wasn't all roses as we lost a lot of games once PG went out. Its almost like a committe type team. Tough schedule coming up during these next two weeks. I think we made a good trade today though. Maybe can become a role player superteam if things go right

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its just now starting to gel but it wasn't all roses as we lost a lot of games once PG went out. Its almost like a committe type team. Tough schedule coming up during these next two weeks. I think we made a good trade today though. Maybe can become a role player superteam if things go right
I’m excited to see Powell in the lineup once everyone is healthy next season. He’s a great piece. Him and Covington definitely will help the team tread water this season too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So here's the update.

Cov is gone at the deadline
Powell can be moved for the right piece
Nurk is supposed going resign
CJ is likely gone by next week
Simons will be resigned
Now Lillard, he could very well walk during the summer if he aint feeling. :manny:

Lillard being traded in the offseason isn't too off the table imo. Especially if they're confident simons, which i think by the end of the season they will be.

CJ probably gonna be a Pelican

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m excited to see Powell in the lineup once everyone is healthy next season. He’s a great piece. Him and Covington definitely will help the team tread water this season too.
I think RoCo comes off the books at the end of the season. Not sure if we resign him as we now have a glut of wings on the team. Powell is definitely a nice pickup