Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
I spoke Wiggs into the ASG. He’s done what I needed him too. Now Jalen Green needs someone to believe he can be a hooper.
Steph, Kerr, Draymond and that K-Pop cat spoke him into the ASG. He’s far from done what he needs to do. He needs to deliver in the playoffs, but you already know that. The fact you’re already abandoning ship now before he has a chance to prove so, tells me everything.

:lolbron:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Steph, Kerr, Draymond and that K-Pop cat spoke him into the ASG. He’s far from done what he needs to do. He needs to deliver in the playoffs, but you already know that. The fact you’re already abandoning ship now before he has a chance to prove so, tells me everything.

:lolbron:
Outside of Steph they ain’t do shyt. He was already 4th in voting before that KPop kid. Wiggs gonna do fine…I gotta look out for my other sons in the league.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Zion coming back this year? Pelicans are near the play-in standings. Young teams need these type of moments to boost their confidence. Look how confident Grizzlies are this season after their successful play-in last year.

Not saying Pelicans would clinch the playoffs, but the team would only go up from that moment they played in play-in tourney.

No he’s out for the season. I’ve been saying this the whole season. And doubled down when they had to move his training.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morey needs to just take Simmons off the market. He's not serious and he never has been serious about this.

flat out. He won’t trade him until either harden/lillard or someone I’m not thinking about maybe Beal is off the table in the summer