Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
AI was there for an autograph signing
$150 for photo
$150 for autograph

Kobe my favorite player. Been a Laker fan for life.
But man back in the AI's era :wow:
I watched as many 6ers games as I could. I had the I3s and all that. 2k1 played as AI and broke EVERY record. Knocked points 123 pts one game. Kobe is and was my favorite but there's a small part that held AI really high in my heart. He embodied basketball superstardom. It wasn't just stats or wins it was him, his persona his on court toughness and his off the court aura or whatever.

He gets a lot of press still, but for what he did, it's not enough and I think he's still underrated because the media can't do him justice unless he gets the Tom Brady media blitz.

Daps
Kobe my favorite player. Been a Laker fan for life.
But man back in the AI's era :wow:
I watched as many 6ers games as I could. I had the I3s and all that. 2k1 played as AI and broke EVERY record. Knocked points 123 pts one game. Kobe is and was my favorite but there's a small part that held AI really high in my heart. He embodied basketball superstardom. It wasn't just stats or wins it was him, his persona his on court toughness and his off the court aura or whatever.

He gets a lot of press still, but for what he did, it's not enough and I think he's still underrated because the media can't do him justice unless he gets the Tom Brady media blitz.

The media had it out for AI ever since his prison stint; they were never going to anoint him the face of an entire league the way they always try and do when a great white hype comes along for them to gush over, no matter how deserving he may of been. Real ones know though; no one was more influential from his era than Iverson. 75+% of the players courtside on the bench and kids in the stands was dressing like him until the league/media literally changed the dress code rules to ban the style he helped popularize. Even Bron said AI was "like God" to him growing up; almost everyone who was lucky enough to watch him in his prime idolized him like that. :wow:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Im looking at the standings and we are getting to the business end of the season, only about 30 games left.

Not a Lakers fan at all, but which of the Top 4 in the West would they even have a chance to win a series against? (Phoenix, Golden State, Memphis, Utah)

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Refs swallowed their whistle to give the 76ers the game. Foul on Ziaire....Curry on the court and the game ain't over