Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

I dont cheer for injuries but this aussie cac is a dangerous and dirty player. So much shyt he did in just a few years. Instigating, cheap shots, undercutting, slick "defense" that more likely to get players injured.

Against Jarrett of all nikkas who one of the nicest guys in the league :gucci:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I dont cheer for injuries but this aussie cac is a dangerous and dirty player. So much shyt he did in just a few years. Instigating, cheap shots, undercutting, slick "defense" that more likely to get players injured.

Against Jarrett of all nikkas who one of the nicest guys in the league :gucci:

:mjgrin: Yeah fukk that kangaroo cac fakkit. Such a punchable face, too.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Jazz will look back and forever regret that colossal choke job vs the Kawhi-less Clips last postseason.

That was there best chance to win a championship once all the heavyweights went down with injuries (BK/LAL/LAC) + how in sync they were all season.

You just never know what fukkery may await you next year if you don’t capitalize in the present.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Jazz will look back and forever regret that colossal choke job vs the Kawhi-less Clips last postseason.

That was there best chance to win a championship once all the heavyweights went down with injuries (BK/LAL/LAC) + how in sync they were all season.

You just never know what fukkery may await you next year if you don’t capitalize in the present.

Ehhhh I don’t think that they would have beaten Milwaukee, but it was their best shot at making the Finals.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Best chance doesn’t mean guarantee of course.

I’d have gave them the same odds as Phoenix had... and PHX had their chances. Bucks were better but not by leaps n bounds.

PHX is/was a better built team than Utah. I just have never liked that Utah team construction as they’re more built for the regular season and not the playoffs. It’s just something missing with that team.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
PHX is/was a better built team than Utah. I just have never liked that Utah team construction as they’re more built for the regular season and not the playoffs. It’s just something missing with that team.

They got no perimeter defense that's what's missing and why Clips without Kawhi embarrassed them. Rudy got all the blame and he deserve a lot but mostly for not abusing Batum/Mann in the post or glass and having a dusty offensive game with no moves.

Defensively their perimeter players can't stop anything. Rudy the backline but you need some resistance. Rudy just got no good perimeter/wing defenders. He has his faults as a defender but he get too much blame compared to other great defensive bigs

Giannis has Jrue, Khris, Pat, Donte

Draymond had Klay, Iggy, KD, now GP2, Wiggins, JTA

Bam had Jimmy, Crowder, Iggy, now Tucker, Lowry

Ayton has CP3, Bridges, Crowder

AD had Jrue/Rondo in NOLA the only season he did shyt. Had Caruso, KCP, Bron, Danny in LA. Lakers defense this season after giving up their perimeter defense is :flabbynsick:

There was a stat they had the worst defense by a mile without Rudy and they 1-8 now.

Conley was a good defender in his prime but he :flabbynsick: now and in hindsight was probably overrated on defense since he played on the same defense as Tony and Marc. Ingles and Bojan don't D up. Mitchell and Clarkson damn sure don't. Royce I think supposed to be that guy but he not it I always see him getting torched.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Nah. Both teams were 2nd class in talent to the BKs/LAL/LACs when it came to playoff ball. But (fully healthy) were about the same relative to each other. They had no excuses for not taking advantage of an injury-ridden path like PHX did.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah. Both teams were 2nd class in talent to the BKs/LAL/LACs when it came to playoff ball. But (fully healthy) were about the same relative to each other. They had no excuses for not taking advantage of an injury-ridden path like PHX did.

What I meant is that Phoenix wasn’t beating Utah even if they made it to the conference Finals against each other. Still no excuse for Utah not getting to that point though, although we’re now seeing that Clippers run last season without Kawhi wasn’t a fluke at all.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What I meant is that Phoenix wasn’t beating Utah even if they made it to the conference Finals against each other. Still no excuse for Utah not getting to that point though, although we’re now seeing that Clippers run last season without Kawhi wasn’t a fluke at all.
I think you meant to say the opposite?
In any case, I disagree with either extreme. 50/50 series imo. Suns weren’t that impressive vs LAC, up until CP3’s game 6. Which is why I give credit to the Suns for handling business.

It’s all moot tho, whatever Utah coulda/shoulda done they fumbled and now luck of health ain’t on their side.

Similar to LAC in 2020; can’t be fukkin up golden opportunities when ain’t nothing promised later

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think you meant to say the opposite?
In any case, I disagree with either extreme. 50/50 series imo. Suns weren’t that impressive vs LAC, up until CP3’s game 6. Which is why I give credit to the Suns for handling business.

It’s all moot tho, whatever Utah coulda/shoulda done they fumbled and now luck of health ain’t on their side.

Similar to LAC in 2020; can’t be fukkin up golden opportunities when ain’t nothing promised later

Whoops!

I meant that Utah wasn't going to beat Phoenix.

The problem that Utah has now is that they'll stalled performance wise and now that other teams in the West have caught up with them. The worst part about it is that it was rumored that they were looking to move Clarkson/Ingles this past offseason to reduce their luxury tax bill, which I would assume that they will revisit again.