Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
He thinks I’m ludicrous for betting on the nets and he got the warriors?

:mjlol:

Now it’s starting to add up why he thinks he has more money than me too.

Wouldn’t even be shocked if lakers came in the playoffs and shocked the warriors out of here

:mjlol:
What the fukk are you even talking about you bum ass nxgga. I haven't made a bet on any team to win the title (I don't even believe the Warriors are contenders). You followed me in here from that other thread telling on yourself and your shallow pockets. There are better ways to make money than investing 3k on the Nets, given all the variables that'll need to go their way to win; the risk isn't worth the reward. I can't believe somebody would be stupid enough to bet on them at the start of the season given the situation around Kyrie.

:unimpressed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What the fukk are you even talking about you bum ass nxgga. I haven't made a bet on any team to win the title (I don't even believe the Warriors are contenders). You followed me in here from that other thread telling on yourself and your shallow pockets. There are better ways to make money than investing 3k on the Nets, given all the variables that'll need to go their way to win; the risk isn't worth the reward. I can't believe somebody would be stupid enough to bet on them at the start of the season given the situation around Kyrie.

:unimpressed:

Just make sure you posting in June lil “rich” nikka

:deadmanny:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@pete clemenza i knew something was off by the way The Wiz coach was smiling showing his teeth in the first half never seen a coach cheesing like that
Ty Lue was falling asleep on the first half :laff:

He benched everyone but Mann