Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho McGee has slightly better stats, when I watch the game closely, I'm more impressed with Biyombo.He plays more under control & has better spatial awareness.Great pick up for my Suns.Could've used him last year against the Bucks.I can already tell he has 10X more heart than Ayton.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t see it at all
The Suns need a 3rd "Microwave" type scorer like Jordan Clarkson.I'd even be good with trying to go out and get D Rose to play that role.He's the guy I was hoping they'd get during the off-season.Him & Bobby Portis to help man down the 4 spot.Bridges, Crowder, and Cam Payne are way too inconsistent offensively & when it comes to crashing the boards against teams with size.Especially Crowder.Love his effort, but he's undersized at PF...And his J is streaky as fukk.He'd make a great bench mob captain.

Daps
The Suns need a 3rd "Microwave" type scorer like Jordan Clarkson.I'd even be good with trying to go out and get D Rose to play that role.He's the guy I was hoping they'd get during the off-season.Him & Bobby Portis to help man down the 4 spot.Bridges, Crowder, and Cam Payne are way too inconsistent offensively & when it comes to crashing the boards against teams with size.Especially Crowder.Love his effort, but he's undersized at PF...And his J is streaky as fukk.He'd make a great bench mob captain.

I agree with you 100% The Suns have two guys who can get it offensively. Cam Payne does well in his role but everyone else is super reliant on feeds. When Johnson, Jae, Ayton or Bridges are put in a position to have to fend for self it’s not a good look at all. The Warriors on the other hand have 5 guys with the capability of getting a basket off of iso. In a series that shyt matters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you 100% The Suns have two guys who can get it offensively. Cam Payne does well in his role but everyone else is super reliant on feeds. When Johnson, Jae, Ayton or Bridges are put in a position to have to fend for self it’s not a good look at all. The Warriors on the other hand have 5 guys with the capability of getting a basket off of iso. In a series that shyt matters
Yep.Not having that 3rd scorer & playing without a reliable PF is why the Finals slipped away from us last year.Basically all you have to do is game plan against Book.CP3's capable of putting up big numbers offensively, but most games,he just don't care to do it.

Daps
Wiggins is completely incapable of scoring without Steph on the floor. What the fukk is wrong with this nxgga. Lord have mercy.

:picard:

Daps
0gr603hlsyc81.jpg

Steph and Dray.

:wow:

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
random question

but would you guys consider Jokic an elite scorer? a title he's never really been described with?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pacers best 3 players are out. Warriors should be torching them by 30 wtf going on?? :wtf: