Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This ATL game is why ATL chose Deandre Hunter over Cam. I’m happy with cam but I understand Atlanta mindset a little more

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
hornets are ass :mjlol:
What's the deal with LaMelo? I don't watch your team that much but he's wild overrated in my book. Always seems like he's running around like a chicken with its head cut off. He's ass in the half court if he isn't hitting some ridiculous off balance shots.

Am I off base?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What's the deal with LaMelo? I don't watch your team that much but he's wild overrated in my book. Always seems like he's running around like a chicken with its head cut off. He's ass in the half court if he isn't hitting some ridiculous off balance shots.

Am I off base?
only time lamelo looks like this is when he's trying to force things and the bonus isn't keeping defenses from jumping out on him. same with terry falling in love with the 3

lamelo was the only guy consistently engaged tonight :yeshrug: orlando sat on our wings and sure enough they all decided to shoot like shyt or take an early night like hayward. think charlotte shot like 25% in the 2nd half.

people wonder why I hate on Miles and PJ? nights like tonight are why. can't pick and choose when to be physical