Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The West is bad enough for LAC to remain a play-in team candidate even if they go well below sub-500... but whether that matters comes down to whether Kawhi can return by at least early April, to get the minutes-restricted play out the way.

Otherwise, no point in bringing back George this season.

I'm actually hoping the Wolves get that final spot...love to see some new blood get a chance

boombanoo

All Star
Daps
Malone didn’t call timeout. Nuggets had 6 seconds.

Gordon almost tied it but I think they shoulda ran a play

Malone has to be the worst 4th quarter/closing time coach in the league this year. The amount of 15+ point leads we’ve given up has been comical because of shyt like this.

Just look at the rotation he played tonight. Facu did NOTHING all game and every time he came in the Clippers made a run, yet Malone played this man 17 straight minutes to close the game and of course a 17 point lead turns into a loss.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

How was Klay defense?
Not a whole lot to report on, tbh.

He had short stints and held his own for the most part. There were a couple of possessions he got lost on screens, but that will improve with his conditioning. Their defense desperately needs Dray back; GP2 is the only one who moves the needle, and even he has his limitations.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Malone has to be the worst 4th quarter/closing time coach in the league this year. The amount of 15+ point leads we’ve given up has been comical because of shyt like this.

Just look at the rotation he played tonight. Facu did NOTHING all game and every time he came in the Clippers made a run, yet Malone played this man 17 straight minutes to close the game and of course a 17 point lead turns into a loss.
Its funny cause the Wizards are one of the best teams in games of 5 points or less under 5 minutes. Maybe Malone needs Wes Unseld Jr. on his side.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right now I have Morant #2 in the MVP race...If the Grizz can pull off a win tonight, he moves into the top spot for MVP.

Edit
: Morant has missed 13 gms...So I can't put him in the top 5 just yet
Plus they played well without him. He’s just the only star on the team so he gets all of the credit, but Memphis plays VERY well together.