Random NBA Observations 2021 - 2022

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was Looney..He been useless in this game
Looney is a hard working player & he always got my respect playing injured in the finals. But with that said he fukks up a ton of GS offense. Getting easy drop offs but because he can’t jump it ruins the possession. Anytime the other team has a decent big with size he gives up hella rebounds

Daps
No comment on Steph and your boy JTA tonight?
Steph has been okay. He’s missed a few shots he usually makes; fouled on others. He’s the only creator out there soaking up all the defensive attention. Wiggins is just standing around hoping someone can create for him. Whenever he gets the ball, his first, second and third thought is to shoot, instead of moving the ball on. It’s nauseating. He’s getting lost on defense too.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Steph has been okay. He’s missed a few shots he usually makes; fouled on others. He’s the only creator out there soaking up all the defensive attention. Wiggins is just standing around hoping someone can create for him. Whenever he gets the ball, his first, second and third thought is to shoot, instead of moving the ball on. It’s nauseating. He’s getting lost on defense too.

No comment on JTA?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Right now I have Morant #2 in the MVP race...If the Grizz can pull off a win tonight, he moves into the top spot for MVP.

Edit
: Morant has missed 13 gms...So I can't put him in the top 5 just yet

Last edited: