Daps
Reppin
NULL
one more for the night:wow:
WvOC6X8ZRiWY704zpPzU_smooth-walk.gif

One of my favorite jams bruh :russ:

Daps
:yeshrug:

He nice enough to worry about stats and give a fukk about what his opponent does. I could see if the obsession with stats cost his team games, but dude is out here averaging 31ppg on 51% FG, that is filthy.

True I can't really hate on him or LeBron because of how good they are but I just don't like the whole stat obsession thing they got going on

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikka hopped on durant dikk since he's been streaking and forgot all about melo....lmfao....only on the coli i swear. How you cheerlead for that nikka more than thunder fans? I see what you're doing though...i'm not stupid...anything to slight Bron Bron huh?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
nikka hopped on durant dikk since he's been streaking and forgot all about melo....lmfao....only on the coli i swear. How you cheerlead for that nikka more than thunder fans? I see what you're doing though...i'm not stupid...anything to slight Bron Bron huh?
The funny thing is Melo just put in 62 & this nikka didn't say shyt but if Durant scores 31 ( half of Melo's 62 ) this nikka would be all over it ...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The funny thing is Melo just put in 62 & this nikka didn't say shyt but if Durant scores 31 ( half of Melo's 62 ) this nikka would be all over it ...

because Melo isn't the one threatening the King....str8 sucka shyt. I expected the nikka to be going ham after Melo went off and nothing happened....lmao....the hate is strong with these nikkas...

nikka had the durant mvp pom poms out crazy the last couple days...disgustng....

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I've been a fan of KD? :dahell:

Melo has never been my favorite player but I support him because he carries the squad. And when I have slighted Bron? You need to holler at Kobe stans about that one. And you the same nikka that's a Heat/Peyton Manning stan from Brooklyn, and you want to imply that I'm a front runner? :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
because Melo isn't the one threatening the King....str8 sucka shyt. I expected the nikka to be going ham after Melo went off and nothing happened....lmao....the hate is strong with these nikkas...

nikka had the durant mvp pom poms out crazy the last couple days...disgustng....
:wtf: The whole #Knickstape was celebrating in thread.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I've been a fan of KD? :dahell:

Melo has never been my favorite player but I support him because he carries the squad. And when I have slighted Bron? You need to holler at Kobe stans about that one. And you the same nikka that's a Heat/Peyton Manning stan from Brooklyn, and you want to imply that I'm a front runner? :mjlol:

i'm not calling you a front runner...fukk is wrong with you nikkas and simple comprehension? i'm calling you a nikka that would rather root for the closest thing to Bron instead of your own Superstar.