Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:mindblown:dragic is a fukkin pest ....he is insanely good and crafty in the picknroll

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Is that because the second unit is not that capable, or do you put that on Adelman? I know you're the residential Minny expert
Both.

They lack scorers that you can say "oh he's capable of breaking out anytime" but that's because Rick get D-Will traded and doesn't play Muhammad. Same shyt with the rim protection. Gorgui Dieng has 6 fouls to burn like everyone else. If you don't wanna play him, let him foul his way out like Steven Adams does for OKC but at least Adams is learn while protecting the rim. Dieng doesn't play yet Adelman wonders why it's easy to score in the paint against them.

and these hockey substitutions he makes where he'll sub damn near the whole starting 5 and shyt doesn't work either.

A clusterfukk of stupidity and inconsistency that kills this team

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Both.

They lack scorers that you can say "oh he's capable of breaking out anytime" but that's because Rick get D-Will traded and doesn't play Muhammad. Same shyt with the rim protection. Gorgui Dieng has 6 fouls to burn like everyone else. If you don't wanna play him, let him foul his way out like Steven Adams does for OKC but at least Adams is learn while protecting the rim. Dieng doesn't play yet Adelman wonders why it's easy to score in the paint against them.

and these hockey substitutions he makes where he'll sub damn near the whole starting 5 and shyt doesn't work either.

A clusterfukk of stupidity and inconsistency that kills this team

Yeah, I noticed he doesn't really use traditional NBA rotations, and I forgot that he had that reputation of holding the young players back. I know Shabazz gets no burn. He a top 15 pick and he is getting 0 burn. At least they finally sent him to the D League, but they recalled him after about a week :dahell: