Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A big reason for our offensive night was bevey. He brought energy, second chances, and defense to us tonite. He along with min did a great job on lillard tonite.

He gets the ball to Dwight better than anybody on our team and quicker to right to the spots Dwight needs it.

But the energy and confidence he brings on defense is infectious. Did anybody see harden effort tonite alongside Beverly. I seen harden meeting his assignment before they even cross halfcourt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Terrible defense breh. I saw the Rockets playing hot potato with the ball on many occasions like "Yippee, Blazers do nothing like DIpset!!! Yaaaay!"
y0 son, I was losing my mind watching all those offensive rebounds...

Real talk all this proves is mobile centers / PF like Anthony Davis are the future. Centers like Ro-Lo became a liability because they can't move up and down the court as quick..

:patrice: double OT in chicago...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
nah, houston was dropping every shot they threw up and the blazers couldn't stop em, just one of those nights i guess, word to all these offensive rebounds
Blazers cant stop anyone so on any given night they could get outgunned by another team that runs and shoots 3s.

I hope the Suns play em the first round :smugfavre:

Daps
airflotus.0_standard_709.0.gif