Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yea...u can spot that rust a mile away...he needs to get into game shape (hopefully Spo manages his mins well over the next few months) and build his confidence up...

It's not just rust, you gotta remember this dude has only played 82 games in his career. He was extremely foul prone as a rookie, and now that he's even slower that's going to be even worse.

This is basically his 2nd season in the league....

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's not just rust, you gotta remember this dude has only played 82 games in his career. He was extremely foul prone as a rookie, and now that he's even slower that's going to be even worse.

This is basically his 2nd season in the league....
damn, thats a good point

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
your reading comp lost.

when did I say anything about being a fan of them long-term? you'll only do that the next time they make the playoffs.

your faux hatred of the grizz of all teams is laughable. fukk off my dikk.
I dont hate them, they can play their boring ball all they want. I just don't want to watch that :trash: in the playoffs so I hope they don't make it.

The Kings have been bad for years and I was never a dikkrider even when they were good. I almost never posted about them except to shyt on Chris Webber. Now you're calling me a dikkrider just because I watch their games? :what: Tell me how I should be comprehending that trash.

Yankees/Lakers/Manchester United and Memphis (once they started winning) and Im the dikkrider? :dead:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I dont hate them, they can play their boring ball all they want. I just don't want to watch that :trash: in the playoffs so I hope they don't make it.

The Kings have been bad for years and I was never a dikkrider even when they were good. I almost never posted about them except to shyt on Chris Webber. Now you're calling me a dikkrider just because I watch their games? :what: Tell me how I should be comprehending that trash.

Yankees/Lakers/Manchester United and Memphis (once they started winning) and Im the dikkrider? :dead:
You like the Grizzlies ?