Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Westbrook shoots twice as many jumpers than Rondo and they're actually contested unlike Rondo's. He still shoots a better % on his jumpers than Rondo too.

Whoever said that made no sense
The article never implied that Rondo was a good shooter, it just disproves the notion that Rondo can't shoot at all.

Daps
The article never implied that Rondo was a good shooter, it just disproves the notion that Rondo can't shoot at all.

I never read it but I'll check it out in a couple minutes. Just didn't understand why he wants us to take Rondo off our lists but replace him with even better shooters.

Daps
Overall, they're not good shooters at all.
:dahell:

Eq0Jse0.jpg

Plus Westbrook's pull-up jumper is probably the best in the league.

Then why the hell use Westbrook and Kemba as examples of players that CAN'T SHOOT, when it's clear they can. Shot selection problems? Yes. Lack of shooting ability =

:dahell:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That OKC-Houston game last night was easily the most etherous joint of the season. :wow:

*Ibaka with the Deke finger-wave on Fright Coward
*Ibaka rejecting Heliflopter's dunk attempt
*Durant driving the lane with no fear
*Reggie Blackson with the windmill and then basking in the afterglow
*19 points in the second half at home against a short handed team that ended your season last year

:damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I caught that "Get off me bytch" during the game. I'm glad Durant got that fire in him now. Why doesn't Lebron ever call nikkas bytches after he hoes em in the paint though?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:bryan: at this D-League game between the Lakers & Celtics. :lawd: Manny Harris Tha D-League Gawd.