james
drummond
affalo
wall
953.gif

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i was at the game tonight and shyt was disgustin how many people were cheerin after everythin steph did, and he pretty much had a horrible game too. harrison barnes lookin like a problem tho :whoo: 3rd quarter of this game prob the worst i ever seen the wiz play, it took us 9 minutes to score more than 5 pts ... vesely was lookin like the wiz best player for almost 10 mins :what: this asian chick sittin a few rows down was rockin that jeremy lin warriors jersey :snoop:

yea my mans was at the game, he was tellin me how them cacs love them some steph:heh:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Too bad Demarcus Cousins doesn't play in the East. He'd easily be an all star. I have a feeling he's gonna get left off the all star team this season.

I think he's a top three center in the league and still deserves to make the all-star team. I couldn't put him over Davis tho, cause Davis is better on D and his team has a better record.

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
Is it normally like that? I couldn't believe it was that much dubs gear being rocked all the way out there. Is it the same when Houston or Denver or any western conference team besides the Lakers come to town?

breh i went to the rockets game last season... i never seen the verizon center that full ever, it was like every single asian person in the dmv was in that bytch and their grandparents. best part was lin aint even play, i think he was injured or somethin but pat beverly got all his minutes. them asians were furious on the metro after the game :deadrose:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I think he's a top three center in the league and still deserves to make the all-star team. I couldn't put him over Davis tho, cause Davis is better on D and his team has a better record.
Why should Cousins be punished because he plays on a worse team than Davis? Not his fault. I don't like that. The all star game is an exhibition game for the fans, very little defense is played. I wouldn't be upset if Anthony Davis made it over Cousins, even tho AD missed time due to injury and I believe Cousins has only missed one game this season. As for bigs, the only person putting up better numbers than Demarcus Cousins is Kevin Love.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Why should Cousins be punished because he plays on a worse team than Davis? Not his fault. I don't like that. The all star game is an exhibition game for the fans, very little defense is played. I wouldn't be upset if Anthony Davis made it over Cousins, even tho AD missed time due to injury and I believe Cousins has only missed one game this season. As for bigs, the only person putting up better numbers than Demarcus Cousins is Kevin Love.

So I guess you weren't in agreement all those years Ben Wallace made the squad...

I think Cuz should make the squad, but wouldn't be surprised if Davis and D12 get in ahead of him.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
So I guess you weren't in agreement all those years Ben Wallace made the squad...

I think Cuz should make the squad, but wouldn't be surprised if Davis and D12 get in ahead of him.
It is what it is. Nothing I can do about it. It'll ultimately come down to if the coaches put him in or not. I'm just saying that if team record should be held against players, so should injuries.