Reppin
NULL

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gave that game away :manny:
KD has to stay aggressive the whole time he is on the floor & Brooks has to try to keep 2 of KD, Reggie, Serge, & Lamb out there together until Russy gets back.

KD is not the type to stay aggressive all the time it seems to me which is why westbrook is so vital to the thunder.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
KD is not the type to stay aggressive all the time it seems to me which is why westbrook is so vital to the thunder.
He cant stay aggressive if his point guards refuse to pass him the ball. That shyt with Reggie Jackson pissed me off, somebody needs to tell that little fukker to play his position.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

When he wants to be, he can. That game against Houston a few days ago he played mad the whole game & had his foot on their throat the whole game. This game looked like the same game until the 4th quarter, then he just started settling for more jumpers & started missing them.

Russy wouldn't have changed his game in the situation though like KD tends to do at times. Russy would have continued to just drive it right into their faces & force them to try to stop him or make the refs call fouls. We didn't get any FTs in the 4th last night until late in the quarter & that's going to be part of how this team wins witout Russy is getting easy points at the line.

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
brandon knight on the come up yall, he's been playing well as of late. thats my final four floor general :to:

holy hell. AD blocked 2 LA fadeaways in one game..but :dwillhuh: at how he caught that errant alleyoop pass from jrue, shyt doesn't even look real, like hes stretch armstrong or some shyt.

Last edited: