Reppin
Cali
Last edited:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Trading for Bynum, then waiving him, saves Lakers (for Gasol) & Bulls (for Deng) more than $20 million in salaries and luxury taxes
The Lakers are reluctant to part Gasol in any trade without receiving assets of some value in return. Bulls reluctant to trade Deng, at all
There remains a strong sentiment amongst Lakers to give current group time to heal and resurrect its season before making any major moves,

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Hornacheck sat Dragic out the entire fourth quarter :heh:
can't make that shyt up breh's

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lakers are idiots if they're trying to save this season. I understood that mentality before the season began even though I didn't agree with it. But this ain't last year. No point trying to make a miraculous push while fukking up draft position. They've already dug themselves too big of a hole so might as well bottom out.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Lakers are idiots if they're trying to save this season. I understood that mentality before the season began even though I didn't agree with it. But this ain't last year. No point trying to make a miraculous push while fukking up draft position. They've already dug themselves too big of a hole so might as well bottom out.
Kobe only got a few years left I can't see him agreeing to tank for some rookie that won't help until he's retired.