Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This audio for this Heat-Nuggets game seems loud as hell. Just heard I think Chalmers yell too somebody he got that got that ass and popped a 3.

Damn Cole looking fukked up.
If Shaw did that on purpose that was a huge dikk move but smart as fukk. Joel Anthony helped Cole to the back so Shaw chose him to shoot the FTs in Cole's spot.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wonder if the Heat had Anthony leave the court because they figured he wouldn't be playing or if it was specifically to avoid having him available for these free throws :patrice:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if the Heat had Anthony leave the court because they figured he wouldn't be playing or if it was specifically to avoid having him available for these free throws :patrice:
Probably to avoid him having the free throw. It ain't like Cole couldn't walk or nothing so no need to have Anthony helping him.

I seriously don't know how Lebron be getting away with his tantrums with no technical. Him screaming in the refs face and then jumping to knock the ball away got him nothing.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Probably to avoid him having the free throw. It ain't like Cole couldn't walk or nothing so no need to have Anthony helping him.

I seriously don't know how Lebron be getting away with his tantrums with no technical. Him screaming in the refs face and then jumping to knock the ball away got him nothing.
He should have got a tech. I didnt even think it was that bad of a call in the first place.

Daps
Beasley with the 3. What a sequence.

#1 draft pick ('03) passes to #2 draft pick('08). #2 draft pick('08) looks at #4 draft pick('03), hesistates, looks at #5 draft pick('96), decides to shoot the 3. Swish.

Must be nice being a Heat.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Trey is going to be a better version of Mike Conley.

Dude is already in the upper echelon of point guards as far as managing a game and keeping TOs low :wow: