NULL
melo.gif

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
breh i don't wanna speak too soon but is it me or has brooks actually put in the makings of a proper running offense this season (or is it just the bench being able to hold their weight)?

@DaFilthyLucre @OTC @cfountain

:patrice:
he's added a few plays here and there. and he's trusting Reggie and Lamb:ehh: I think thats the biggest thing. Last year he would pull Reggie after every little mistake(even when Russ went down) and Lamb was mostly in Tulsa with PJ3(i still feel like Lamb was too good to be down there. Dude was lighting up dudes). he still has a habit of leaning on Fisher too much.

they run things to turn Reggie into mini-Harden/Russ and turn Lamb into mini-Martin. Fish and Collison are there for the vet plays that Lamb and Reggie dont seem to have yet. but like i said, seems to lean on Fisher a lot still but its KINDA been toned back.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
breh i don't wanna speak too soon but is it me or has brooks actually put in the makings of a proper running offense this season (or is it just the bench being able to hold their weight)?

@DaFilthyLucre @OTC @cfountain

:patrice:
he's still worse than the players learning curve, but he has become a smarter coach. he seems to now understand that basketball is a situational chess-match and that perkins fukking sucks as well. i think rex kalamian is the reason for a lot of the offensive and defensive improvements.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Can never seem to work out whether or not :rudy: became a terrible jumpshooter before or after people started saying he can't shoot in 012. :patrice: