Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The BOBCATS are 2nd in the league in defensive efficiency with Jefferson manning the paint :ohhh: McRoberts also is giving big minutes there too. :wtf:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's about time. Thomas Robinson is still a better rebounder though.
still need that size and length though. He looked a lot more coordinated and aware last night.

The RoLo / Leo combo, though somewhat effective still gave up a lot points in the paint, but Meyers, looked a lot more comfortable...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If anybody's getting gassed on this team it's Aldridge
I wouldn't say gassed up, but more like getting the recognition he's deserved from being stationed in small market. Put LA in Dallas(hometown) or the Chi(ideal place) the coli would have been stanning him years ago, for just being mediocre.

Heck Dirk doesn't even get the respect he deserve in Dallas ( @Black Jesus )

And monte elias has been holding it down this year too, flying under the radar for the most part.

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I wouldn't say gassed up, but more like getting the recognition he's deserved from being stationed in small market. Put LA in Dallas(hometown) or the Chi(ideal place) the coli would have been stanning him years ago, being just being mediocre.

Heck Dirk doesn't even get the respect he deserve in Dallas ( @Black Jesus )

And monte elias has been holding it down this year too, flying under the radar for the most part.
This is what I meant really.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
ZBo-
It’s obvious, it was the refs tonight. Eight against five. The game, in the second half, the man was shooting free throws every time. We’re out there playing hard. They’re dictating the game. It can’t be like that, man. We’re out here playing too. It was horrible refereeing — a horrible game they reffed tonight. Awful. They dictated the game. Plain, point simple. They dictated the game. We’re out here working as hard as them. Come on, man."

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
ZBo-
It’s obvious, it was the refs tonight. Eight against five. The game, in the second half, the man was shooting free throws every time. We’re out there playing hard. They’re dictating the game. It can’t be like that, man. We’re out here playing too. It was horrible refereeing — a horrible game they reffed tonight. Awful. They dictated the game. Plain, point simple. They dictated the game. We’re out here working as hard as them. Come on, man."

stop it. dwight basically fouled out and yall still lost by a comeback

McPiff

#goat
Daps
He's still a young-in, not quite the star, and definitely not the leader, but he can make some clutch shots, but sohh can Batum, as well as Wes....

Batum and Wes are the real cats people are sleeping on...

:yes: