Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How did you take that though. Knowing how you feel about both player currently. Have you been humbled? I know you seen them post moves by Dwight.

Dwight is still garbage, Drummond is 20 years old and you're thumping your chest about Dwight outplaying him? :russ:

nikka, Steven Adams outplayed Drummond earlier in the year, he has some ups and downs.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
BIRDMANBIRDMAN.gif

ray223.gif

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwight is still garbage, Drummond is 20 years old and you're thumping your chest about Dwight outplaying him? :russ:

nikka, Steven Adams outplayed Drummond earlier in the year, he has some ups and downs.
Not thumping anything. Just fukking with you because I know how u feel about the two.

Lol, Dwight is Drummond ceiling. You going hate him in 5 years. Dwight is still the best big in the game regardless of how much of disappointment he is though of.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Not thumping anything. Just fukking with you because I know how u feel about the two.

Lol, Dwight is Drummond ceiling. You going hate him in 5 years. Dwight is still the best big in the game regardless of how much of disappointment he is though of.

No, Dwight is not Drummond's ceiling, he has a better touch around the rim than Dwight.

You're going to learn what disappointment is when the playoffs roll around and Robin Lopez is locking Dwight up :russ:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Dwight is not Drummond's ceiling, he has a better touch around the rim than Dwight.

You're going to learn what disappointment is when the playoffs roll around and Robin Lopez is locking Dwight up :russ:
Cool. We'll see whose more disappointed in the future. Dwight dominated Monroe and Drummond. I don't give a fukk what the age is, that was a good show put on by Dwight. shyt looked my lopsided than dream vs Chris Dudley.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Cool. We'll see whose more disappointed in the future. Dwight dominated Monroe and Drummond. I don't give a fukk what the age is, that was a good show put on by Dwight. shyt looked my lopsided than dream vs Chris Dudley.

It wasn't more lopsided than Bargnani vs Dwight though :russ: You ignore Dwight's awful games like crazy, like I said, Dwight getting shut down in the playoffs is like clockwork and you think that's going to change? When he's getting those 9pt 13reb games and DeAndre Jordan plays him to a draw, you'll remember this post :smugbiden:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't more lopsided than Bargnani vs Dwight though :russ: You ignore Dwight's awful games like crazy, like I said, Dwight getting shut down in the playoffs is like clockwork and you think that's going to change? When he's getting those 9pt 13reb games and DeAndre Jordan plays him to a draw, you'll remember this post :smugbiden:

Smh, I speak for most the rockets fan on here when I said we have spoken and reiterate whenever Dwight hasn't perform up to par. Check our season thread cuz you speaking out ur ass with that statement.
I call out Dwight whenever he had underwhelming games. He hasn't had terrible game like harden or Lin. Thing is even then he impacts the game. He's not a player that plays one side of the court. Most of his less than stellar game coincide with bad free throw performance. The effort has been there and the defensive presence.

But it's whatever.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Smh, I speak for most the rockets fan on here when I said we have spoken and reiterate whenever Dwight hasn't perform up to par. Check our season thread cuz you speaking out ur ass with that statement.
I call out Dwight whenever he had underwhelming games. He hasn't had terrible game like harden or Lin. Thing is even then he impacts the game. He's not a player that plays one side of the court. Most of his less than stellar game coincide with bad free throw performance. The effort has been there and the defensive presence.

But it's whatever.

And, at the end of the day his lack of offensive polish will be the end of your teams run, just like it has been for the Magic and Lakers. He's going to meet up with a long frontcourt (possibly Blazers) that will completely shut him down.....and you will be here defending him after he lays that inevitable egg.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And, at the end of the day his lack of offensive polish will be the end of your teams run, just like it has been for the Magic and Lakers. He's going to meet up with a long frontcourt (possibly Blazers) that will completely shut him down.....and you will be here defending him after he lays that inevitable egg.
The same way u defended bron all those years on the old site.

Lol u forget I was there with you criticizing Dwight on the old site but I stopped while you stayed vocal because at the moment I accepted he was what he was. I would still take a healthy Yao over him.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
The same way u defended bron all those years on the old site.

The defense was that Bron would win if he had better teammates, that turned out to be true. If you think Dwight has improved his post game you're dreaming, when the going gets tough in the playoffs, he will revert back to his old ways. Especially when he's facing off against someone that can't be physically bullied by him.

Lol u forget I was there with you criticizing Dwight on the old site but I stopped while you stayed vocal because at the moment I accepted he was what he was. I would still take a healthy Yao over him.

You stopped criticizing him because he's on the Rockets, period. And, he will fold in the end, we've seen it time and time again now.