Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's hard to get a read on the Suns.They have two fringe all star level players in Dragic & Bledsoe
and the rest of that squad is full of young dudes who just so happen to be developing into above average players all at the same time(Morris Twins...Gerald Green...PJ Tucker...Tucker is very underrated..I bet Popovich would love to have him on the Spurs.Straight hustle, defense, and highly efficient 3pt shooting).

Channing Frye came back from the dead, to.

They need a PF that can provide interior D and rebounding.The already have a squad full of dudes who can knock down shots from all over the court.They're missing that grizzly strength on the boards.PJ Tucker provides some of that from the SF position, but they could use some constant muscle in the trenches.Plumlee shows promise, but he's still developing.If they could get another big man to provide that, they're going to be a tough out in the playoffs.They're a team I damn sure wouldn't want to face in the playoffs

Len

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Len and Goodwin are both projects for the future :whoa:

dude ain't ready

From what I've seen of Len, I don't think he'll be in the NBA very long.I have no idea why you'd take a big man with feet/ankle problems top 5 in the draft.

He's Yao Ming status and he hasn't even finished his first year in the league yet.

But on another note, I forgot the Suns had Emeka Okafor:ohhh:.If that medical staff can work their magic and get him ready to go for the second half of the season, he could be exactly what they need.He'll get you 12 & 10 easy at the pace they play at.When healthy, he's even a upgrade over Gortat...especially defensively.The Suns have the ingredients to be on some Cinderella shyt come playoff time.

There's really no dominant team in the west.Just a bunch of perimeter oriented finesse teams who like to run the ball.Only team that's capable of playing inside/outside is the Spurs, but Duncan is due for a Kobe Bryant moment at his old age.I wouldn't count them out against any team in the west.They seem to have Portland's number this year, to.Beat them 2 out of 3 times so far.Should've been 3-0 but one of them Morris twins missed a point blank lay up to win the game in Portland.

I'm curious to see what they'd look like if they incorporated a healthy Emeka Okafor into the mix.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn brehs that lottery from 2011 was horrible I've seen nothing production wise to tell you they were a good pick from most of them...hopefully Derrick Williams turns oh but I'm writing vessley off.

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
eQcNkhy.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukk that, Ill take a quick turnaround especially when we still have some decent picks from other teams. Plus this Suns team is fun as hell to watch. The best part is that they're getting wins over a bunch teams that theyll be battling with for playoff position (Nuggets, Mavs, Warriors, Rockets.)
:sad: The Pelicans