Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:whew: Just finished watching that Trailblazers v Wolves Game from the other night...

Have a few things to say:
Rubio is athletic is fukk, even though I heard he isn't best shooter per se, the way he moves, draws a big enough threat, to kick the ball back out to someone who's open. Very fun too watch....
Pec is cot damn monster, Idk how anyone can defend dude. He could easily be the next :shaq: the way he dominates the paint is undefendable because of his mass.
Love is better than I thought,
JJ can ball and has a lot of heart for an undersized guard
Martin has the weirdest looking shots, was expecting to see more offensive possessions from him

The Twolves are very good at fast breaks and have a nice game. They're a way better team than I though. I'm surprised they don't have more wins....

And reason the blazers lost is a combination between, Pec dominating the paint and getting tons offensive rebounds / putbacks and the blazers just came off an intense back to back road game. 4 games in 5 nights....

But the Twolves are an interesting team to watch. :salute:

3 reasons.

1. the bench or lack thereof

2. Rick's coaching is more erratic by the game.

3. Have you seen the schedule we've had so far? Probably the toughest in the league given back to backs, travel, opponents. They flew all the way to Mexico City for a "home game" against the Spurs that they didn't even play.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
3 reasons.

1. the bench or lack thereof

2. Rick's coaching is more erratic by the game.

3. Have you seen the schedule we've had so far? Probably the toughest in the league given back to backs, travel, opponents. They flew all the way to Mexico City for a "home game" against the Spurs that they didn't even play.
I think I read somewhere "we" have had the second toughest schedule next to the Jazz :whew:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
god damn, these Suns are giving a new meaning to SHOOT THE 3, FUKK IT!

they make Nellie's Warriors look like the Larry Brown Pistons. :russ: