Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Sucks tho.... every year my favorite player leaves the Sixers :to:

First: Iggy

2nd: Lou Will

3rd: Jrue

4th: Now Thad

:wow:
I was happy when Iggy and Lou left :yeshrug: I never had that admiration most Sixers fans had for Lou, Iggy I liked him but I wanted him gone if that makes any sense. Jrue I was furious at 1st but as I started thinking about this years draft I was only mad for like and hr. Thad that's going to sting :to: always a classy guy been one of my favorite player since he go here. He's the only guy that has brung it every night his entire time here.Turner's actually my favorite player and I want him moved for the simple fact that he wants to go and like Thad should be playing for someone that's trying this season.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was happy when Iggy and Lou left :yeshrug: I never had that admiration most Sixers fans had for Lou, Iggy I liked him but I wanted him gone if that makes any sense. Jrue I was furious at 1st but as I started thinking about this years draft I was only mad for like and hr. Thad that's going to sting :to: always a classy guy been one of my favorite player since he go here. He's the only guy that has brung it every night his entire time here.Turner's actually my favorite player and I want him moved for the simple fact that he wants to go and like Thad should be playing for someone that's trying this season.

I;m still mad about the Holiday deal. You don't trade a potential top 5 pg for an injured project big and a pick...But that pick may be a late lotto pick so 2 lotto picks is cool.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I;m still mad about the Holiday deal. You don't trade a potential top 5 pg for an injured project big and a pick...But that pick may be a late lotto pick so 2 lotto picks is cool.
Yeah Hinkie's a smart dude though because I never in a million years thought MCW would be this good. The guy definitely has plans in place I'm cool with the risks so far.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah but I've come to the realization that this is for the best of the team. Because when you think about it Philly hasn't had delved deep into rebuild mode since AI left in 06-07. AI's departure has been hurting us since he left and we've been dealing with it for 7 years. The last 7 years we have been trying to put bandaids on large womb. Whether it be signing Elton Brand and Iggy to those ridiculous contracts. Trading for Andre Miller to be the PG when he was not gonna lead us to a championship.

Philly is just now getting away from the impact of AI's departure and starting to carve an identity for themselves. And if they wanna go into this rebuild we gotta trade everyone still lingering from that era. (Thad, ET, Hawes).

With young players like MCW, Noel, Wroten, and 2 possible top 10 lottery picks like (Wiggins, Embiid, Parker, Randle) to add to our core in this draft we are finally setting ourselves up for a promising future.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
iGNkIZfwDjvOe.gif

JR :dead:
thats my brandon knight :to: