Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:russ: This dude is a problem....don't know how he suckered the cavs into picking him.
Jerry-West-Golden-State-Warriors-Advisor.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"He thought he was going to come in and be a 2-guard and be a superstar," the source said. "He came in and was in the (Rising Stars Challenge) with half of his team last year. He worked really hard this offseason, and he came in with the mentality that this was going to be his team. And it's never going to be his team. It's always going to be Kyrie's team."
"You can't have his mentality and not be the No. 1 option on a team. It's like J.R.," the scout said. "That's just not going to win you games—if you're the sixth-most talented guy on the team but need the ball in your hands in order to play your game."

:dead:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:leon: Does Aldridge look bigger? He looks big as fukk out there on the court just bullying dudes for rebounds now and isn't soft anymore. :lupe:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Can anyone hook me up with a stream for the Kings-Bobcats game? FirstRow and VIP aren't working for me. Dap and rep will be given.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm also an NBA fan.

Kings Vs Bobcats = competitive match :patrice:
:hula:
Blazers raping the east coast :snooze:

I usually watch the blazers games the next day anyways in HD, because I'm usually not home when the game starts, and I have to watch games in entirety. Highlights don't on ESPN don't cut it :camby:
:stopitslime: