Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Shannon brown whose an nba talent and delonte west and pietrus aren't signed either and they are all 3 players I'd like on my bench if I had a team.

Can we revoke Dwight Howard's superstar pass or did he lose that last season?

Dwight was nevsr a superstar....he is exactly what is games comes off as...an elite roleplayer. His unwillingless to work on his post game and free throws is why he will never be a legit superstar. Great defender tho:mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dwight was nevsr a superstar....he is exactly what is games comes off as...an elite roleplayer. His unwillingless to work on his post game and free throws is why he will never be a legit superstar. Great defender tho:mjpls:

Looks like Houston got there Kevin Willis in Dwight

Hammer

Banned
Daps
da
Shannon brown whose an nba talent and delonte west and pietrus aren't signed either and they are all 3 players I'd like on my bench if I had a team.

Can we revoke Dwight Howard's superstar pass or did he lose that last season?
damn Shannon Browns already out of the league? :dead:

i don't understand why a shyt team like The Hawks don't sign 3 of those guys

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does Brooks insist on playing Fisher with another PG, when he could just put Lamb at SG and get minutes for Perry Jones at SF? Fish is such a bum ass nikka man, first he was stealing Lamb's minutes, now that its too obvious that Lamb deserves run, Fish is now taking up minutes that could be used on developing Jones.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why does Brooks insist on playing Fisher with another PG, when he could just put Lamb at SG and get minutes for Perry Jones at SF? Fish is such a bum ass nikka man, first he was stealing Lamb's minutes, now that its too obvious that Lamb deserves run, Fish is now taking up minutes that could be used on developing Jones.

That nikka need to be an assistant coach and a player

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Brooks really took out Lamb and left Fisher in the game:dwillhuh:

Lamb straight cooking and you'd think Brooks was holding him back on purpose...:dwillhuh:

but you keep running Fisher tho.