Random NBA Observations 2013 - 2014

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not high on any of those players. Jabari is all scoring but do you think he can facilitate (be a high assist man) or defend at a high level? Smart is ok but I'd rather have Zach LaVine and neither are franchise players. Randle's game looks like it won't translate well at the next level. Emblid is a big man. Never pass on those.

Jabari will improve on defense with coaching as far as him passing I doubt he ever becomes a major assist man. I'm think a 2-3 sat type guy. But he is an instant 20 ppg scorer. Wiggins has too much MKG/Oladipo in his game. I really think Jabari is the star and Wiggins is the ultimate number 2 guy. He will do some of everything and Jabari will score buckets.

Besides if the Jazz get the first pick they will take Bari more often than not.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Jabari will improve on defense with coaching as far as him passing I doubt he ever becomes a major assist man. I'm think a 2-3 sat type guy. But he is an instant 20 ppg scorer. Wiggins has too much MKG/Oladipo in his game. I really think Jabari is the star and Wiggins is the ultimate number 2 guy. He will do some of everything and Jabari will score buckets.

Besides if the Jazz get the first pick they will take Bari more often than not.

Ehhh every metric says that Wiggins is a better offensive and defensive player. He's already a better shooter than either MKG/Oladipo at the same age. As soon as his ball handling catches on, this discussion won't be close.Jabari is putting up great stats mainly because he is playing out of position in Coach K's small ball lineup.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Causing all 5 defenders to sink in

preecherface.gif

Y'all nikkaz, man:pachaha:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Portland at Detroit, hopefully Detroit can come with a better defensive game plan this time around

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps