My brother's keeper
WellmadeThunderousFlatfish.gif
Sharks need salt water

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
According to Lawrence, Derrick Rose has told some confidantes that he’s concerned about the Bulls potentially losing key players in free agency. “Derrick is worried that the Bulls are going to lose what they have,” a league source told Lawrence. “He doesn’t want to go through rebuilding.” Reading between the lines, it sounds as if Rose might like to see the team keep free-agent-to-be Luol Deng around beyond this season.
The Knicks would prefer to keep Iman Shumpert out of a deal for Kyle Lowry for the purpose of including him in a future trade and perhaps packaging him with Amar’e Stoudemire, a source tells Frank Isola of the Daily News. Isola adds that the Knicks’ play over the next 48 hours could determine whether or not they make the deal with injuries playing a major factor.
Multiple GMs have identified Jordan Crawford of the Celtics as a potential trade target for the Heat, according to Lawrence.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Through Friday's game, Bledsoe is averaging 19.2 points and 6.3 assists while Dragic is averaging 19.0 points and 6.2 assists. The last teammates to average more than 18 points and six assists over an entire season were Michael Jordan (30.1, 6.1) and Scottie Pippen (21.0, 7.0) in the 1991-92 season.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Evan Turner leads the Philadelphia 76ers in scoring this season — he’s still not a great shooter but he has a couple spots he can get to on the floor (along the baselines in the midrange) where he is solid, plus he is finishing better inside. He’s really a solid rotation player on most teams, just with the talent level in Philly he has to do more.

He’s in the last year of his contract and is putting up 20.3 points a game — he’s a guy looking to get paid next summer.

The Sixers are not sold they want to be the ones writing those checks, so they are testing the trade market, reports Jared Zwerling at Bleacher Report:

Two sources said the 76ers are worried about next summer’s contract demands of Evan Turner—who’s averaging a team-high 20.3 points per game—and they might want to find cheaper talent this season through a trade. Their target should be, according to one source, Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Dion Waiters.

“They would trade Evan Turner for him in a heartbeat,” the source said. “Philly is starting over. Waiters works because he’s a second-year player on the rookie scale and under team control.

”I’m not sure Turner is going to find the market as lucrative as he thinks, but if the Sixers don’t plan to bring him back and they can get something for him now, why not go for it?

The Sixers appear to have found one building block for the future in Michael Carter-Williams (he’s still got to develop but is off to a great start) if Turner is not part of that future better to look for a piece that could be. Not sure Waiters is the answer, but he is affordable.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Now, the Clippers are a team. Right now, they're not good enough with the Heat or the Pacers. Blake is not good enough," a source close to the Clippers said of that scenario.

The overall cloudy Knicks picture suggests that Anthony might force his hand to make the one and only trade that's best for him this season and beyond: going to the Clippers. In that scenario, a compelling blockbuster deal that fits money-wise would be Anthony and shooting guard Iman Shumpert for Griffin, small forward Jared Dudley and center Ryan Hollins. A deal-breaker could be a future first-round pick to the Knicks.
"If Melo demands it, and James Dolan has a chance to get Blake Griffin or another superstar that makes sense, he may pull the trigger," a source close to the Knicks said.
:patrice:

melo/cp3 vs durant/westbrook :ehh: :ehh:
with the supporting cast pretty capable on both sides :ehh:

which duo would be the 2nd rate version of the other tho? lol

Daps
Lol you called what? That a guy that damn near did 50, 40, 90 his 2nd season in the league would be good? 3 years after he put up 42 as a rookie, you called it first :dead: fukk outta here with this distraction.
No distraction talk AT ALL. It was a win/win situation for me, on whoever won that game. I said he gonna be a top 5 player (jun 2012), prior to last season, back when dudes probably didn't even have him in their top 50 players in the league
Lol at bringing up games from last month again when Monta bricked a free throw AND the final shot to lose the game for his team TONIGHT.

grant_r_MontaEllis_ShotScore_1152.jpg

Shotcharts across the belly :scusthov: I prove you lost already :ahh:

:mindblown:

You criticize me for bringing up games from LAST MONTH (a game where he :mj:all over Harden and where Harden chocked at the line), y'know something that holds actual relevance..... and you come back with Monta's shot chart from LAST SEASON.......

Go and bring up both their shot charts from THIS season... :shaq:

ScreenShot2013-12-07at11.59.50PM_original.png
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
What the fukk is wrong with this fakkit Jordan he could've injured my nikka. :what:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good.

They have a winning record with Burke in the lineup, unlike Oladipo.

Also, Imma come up to Auburn Hills and duff Josh Smith dumb ass myself, if we don't trade that blackhole.

I thought Oladipo would be the front runner for ROY (seeing that MCW is out a lot).

The little I've watched from Detroit, it seems unnecessary both player wise and contractually to have Josh Smith. They have a great front court of Monroe and Drummond for years to come and Jennings is finally doing it right there. The need a better wing shooter. I'd rather substitute an average player like Singler to save mad money.